| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nan/ Muang Nan in January is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Nan/ Muang Nan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nan/ Muang Nan:
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Lampang, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) WSW
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Tak, Thailand - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) SW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSW
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SW