Average Temperatures in Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand
- The average temperature in Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand is hot at 25.7 degrees Celsius (78.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) which is a very low range.
- The warmest month (April) is very hot having a mean temperature of 28.9 degrees Celsius (84.02 degrees Fahrenheit).
- December is the coldest month (warm) having an average temperature of 20.7 degrees Celsius (69.26 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nan/ Muang Nan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nan/ Muang Nan Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nan/ Muang Nan
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Lampang, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) WSW
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Tak, Thailand - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) SW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSW
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SW