Vs > Arvaikheer
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Arvaikheer Climate & Distance Between
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Babolsar, Iran
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Lethbridge (cda), Ab, Canada
Arvaikheer vs Okinoerabu, Japan
Arvaikheer vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Arvaikheer vs Razdel’Naja, Ukraine
Arvaikheer vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Padang, Sumatra vs Enosburg Falls, Vt
Hiroshima vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
Recife vs Ottawa, Il
Munich vs Mactan
- The distance between Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand and Arvaikheer, Mongolia is approximately 3,063 km or 1,904 mi.
- To reach Nan/ Muang Nan in this distance one would set out from Arvaikheer bearing 184.1° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Nan/ Muang Nan bearing 183° or S .
- Nan/ Muang Nan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Arvaikheer has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Nan/ Muang Nan is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Arvaikheer is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.9 °C (44.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.8 °C (39.2°F) less in Nan/ Muang Nan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1055.4 mm (41.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1055.4 l/m² (25.9 US gal/ft²) or 10,554,000 l/ha (1,128,293 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Nan/ Muang Nan than in Arvaikheer.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nan/ Muang Nan relative to Arvaikheer. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Arvaikheer vs Nan/ Muang Nan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Nan/ Muang Nan vs El Arish, Egypt
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Formosa, Brazil
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Zurich, Switzerland
Arvaikheer vs Jaguaruana, Brazil
Arvaikheer vs Hail, Saudi Arabia
Arvaikheer vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Arvaikheer vs Tanta, Egypt
Myeik vs La Harpe, Il
Puente Del Inca vs Muskegon, Mi
Bournemouth-Hurn vs Maramarua Forest
Kaunas vs Plaisance
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Arvaikheer Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nan/ Muang Nan
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Lampang, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) WSW
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Tak, Thailand - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) SW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSW
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Arvaikheer