Vs > Cape Salaurova
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Huron, Sd, Usa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Jenisejsk, Russia
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Dorohoi, Romania
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Mokp’o, North Korea
Cape Salaurova vs Diamantino, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Wajir, Kenya
Cape Salaurova vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Cape Salaurova vs Ljubljana, Slovenia
Fort Reliance, Nt vs Koror
Taoyuan vs Agadez
Nkhota Kota vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar
Lexington, Mo vs Corrientes
- The distance between Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 6,597 km or 4,100 mi.
- To reach Nan/ Muang Nan in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 228° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nan/ Muang Nan bearing 193.1° or SSW .
- Nan/ Muang Nan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Nan/ Muang Nan is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 40.8 °C (73.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F) less in Nan/ Muang Nan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1094.7 mm (43.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1094.7 l/m² (26.87 US gal/ft²) or 10,947,000 l/ha (1,170,307 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.9° higher in Nan/ Muang Nan than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nan/ Muang Nan relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs Nan/ Muang Nan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Aqiq, Sudan
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Vevay, In, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Rodrigues, Mauritius
Cape Salaurova vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Cape Salaurova vs Taiyuan, China
Cape Salaurova vs Zell Am See, Austria
Zyryanka vs Rio Negro
Nosy Be/ Fascene vs Vicksburg, Mississippi
Athens vs Little Rock, Arkansas
Balakot vs Mombasa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nan/ Muang Nan
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Lampang, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) WSW
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Tak, Thailand - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) SW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSW
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova