Vs > Chimbay
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Chimbay Climate & Distance Between
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Guaymas, Mexico
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Fort St John, Bc, Canada
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Port Hedland, Australia
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Kamloops, Bc, Canada
Chimbay vs Londrina, Brazil
Chimbay vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Chimbay vs Wake Island, Usa
Chimbay vs Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Palmerston N (aero) vs Dubrovnik
Nikolskoe/ Beringa vs Chapais, Qc
Kelowna, Bc vs Noumea
Rome, Ga vs Farmington, Mo
- The distance between Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand and Chimbay, Uzbekistan is approximately 4,676 km or 2,906 mi.
- To reach Nan/ Muang Nan in this distance one would set out from Chimbay bearing 112.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Nan/ Muang Nan bearing 134.2° or SE .
- Nan/ Muang Nan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Chimbay has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Nan/ Muang Nan is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Chimbay is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The average temperature is 15.5 °C (28°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.8 °C (42.8°F) less in Nan/ Muang Nan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1174 mm (46.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1174 l/m² (28.81 US gal/ft²) or 11,740,000 l/ha (1,255,084 US gal/ac) more. About 14 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in Nan/ Muang Nan than in Chimbay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nan/ Muang Nan relative to Chimbay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chimbay vs Nan/ Muang Nan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Salem, In, Usa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Iriomotejima, Japan
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Murree, Pakistan
Chimbay vs Evora, Portugal
Chimbay vs Ronchi Legionari, Italy
Chimbay vs Ruakura, New Zealand
Chimbay vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Stanley
Townsville, Queensland vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base
Guanajuato, Gto. vs Erlian
Maquinchao vs Houma, La
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Chimbay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nan/ Muang Nan
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Lampang, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) WSW
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Tak, Thailand - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) SW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSW
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Chimbay