Vs > Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Red Lake, On, Canada
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Parana, Brazil
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Bayandelger, Mongolia
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Casper, Wy, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Khamti, Myanmar
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Quang Tri vs Agdam
Douglas, Isle Of Man vs Pureora Forest
Storm Lake, Ia vs Chelsea, Vt
Sedan, Ks vs Ternej
- The distance between Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand and Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,262 km or 6,377 mi.
- To reach Nan/ Muang Nan in this distance one would set out from Longstaff Bluff, Nt bearing 3.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Nan/ Muang Nan bearing 178.5° or S .
- Nan/ Muang Nan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Nan/ Muang Nan is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 38.2 °C (68.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.5 °C (49.5°F) less in Nan/ Muang Nan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1049.2 mm (41.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1049.2 l/m² (25.75 US gal/ft²) or 10,492,000 l/ha (1,121,664 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 48.6° higher in Nan/ Muang Nan than in Longstaff Bluff, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nan/ Muang Nan relative to Longstaff Bluff, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Nan/ Muang Nan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Ilheus, Brazil
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Algona, Ia, Usa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Concepcion, Paraguay
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Frontone, Italy
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Pecs, Hungary
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Lake Tekapo vs Tylstrup
Burgas vs Djerba
Ohakea vs Pilar
Istanbul vs Chaiyaphum
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nan/ Muang Nan
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Lampang, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) WSW
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Tak, Thailand - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) SW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSW
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE