Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Kadugli, Sudan
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Selma, Al, Usa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Cairo, Egypt
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Tampere, Finland
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Rochambeau, French Guiana
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Brocken, Germany
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Brest, Belarus
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland
Vienna vs Barra Do Corda
State College, Pa vs Niigata
Midelt vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
Abilene, Tx vs Ancona
- The distance between Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 9,913 km or 6,160 mi.
- To reach Nan/ Muang Nan in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 297.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nan/ Muang Nan bearing 318.2° or NW .
- Nan/ Muang Nan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Nan/ Muang Nan is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.3 °C (29.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in Nan/ Muang Nan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 718.2 mm (28.3 in) more which is equivalent to 718.2 l/m² (17.63 US gal/ft²) or 7,182,000 l/ha (767,803 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in Nan/ Muang Nan than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nan/ Muang Nan relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Nan/ Muang Nan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Reading, Pa, Usa
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Antananarivo, Madagascar
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Reconquista, Argentina
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Franklin, La, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Chita, Russia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Iguatu, Brazil
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Uwajima vs Temuco-Maquehue
Chimbote vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal
Raseiniai vs Naxos
Minamidaitojima vs Rockville, In
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nan/ Muang Nan
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 306.1 kms (190.2 miles) NNW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NW
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Lampang, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) WSW
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) WSW
- Phrae, Thailand - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) SW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) SSW
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) SW
- Tak, Thailand - 271.2 kms (168.5 miles) SW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSW
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills